When trying to access the Library’s electronic resources, I encounter an error message Last Updated: Apr 16, 2021 Views: 123
If the error messages are as follows:
- This site can’t be reached
- Hmmm…can’t reach this page
- Make sure you’ve got the right web address . . .
- Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.
- We can’t connect to the server at . . .
- Safari Can’t Find the Server
- Safari can’t open the page [. . .] because Safari can’t find the server . . .
Then, you will need to change your Domain Name System (DNS) servers. For Windows and Mac operating systems guidance, see here: https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-change-dns-windows-mac-osx/
In particular, include the following as your DNS servers: 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124
After following the guidance provided, should you still need further assistance with this issue, do send an email, inclusive of screenshots, to firstname.lastname@example.org.